Best Whatsapp Status of 2018 || 50 Whatsapp Status Collection

If you are looking for the Best Whatsapp Status of  2018 then you are at right place.

Best Whatsapp Status of 2018
  1. I changed my password to incorrect when I forget my password my computer says your password is incorrect.
  2. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
  3. My attitude is always based on how you treat me.
  4. Before you Judge me to make sure you are perfect.
  5. Respect for those who deserve it not for who demand it.
  6. Life is an art of drawing without an eraser.
  7. Don't judge at my past look my present. I'm sure my future is rocking.
  8. Dream it, Wish it, Do it.
  9. Silence is the more powerful weapon.
  10. One day you miss me.
  11. Nobody teaches me who I am.
  12. At some point, you realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
  13. I am not alone because loneliness will always with me.
  14. I am perfect but I'm limited edition.
  15. I'm only good at hiding my feeling.
  16. I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but at least I never commented “Cute pic dear“ on girls profile picture. 
  17. Mistakes are proof that you are trying
  18. I'm me. I won't change for other
  19. I am not your type. I’m not inflatable.
  20. Beauty Fades After A Time, But Personality Is Forever!
  21. It does not matter how much time you have spent together, but how much the common moments mean to you.
  22.  When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you? 
  23.  I’m cool but global warming made me hot. 
  24.  Stop checking my status ! Go get a Life! 
  25. What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies. 
  26. Fake friends believe in rumours. Real friends believe in you. 
  27. A day spends with friends is always a day well spent.
  28. Save water drink beer.
  29. Time is precious, waste it wisely. 
  30. A true friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your pointless dramas over and over again. 
  31. Relation of friendship is greater than the relation of blood. 
  32. The Greatest Pain That Comes From Love, Is Loving Someone Who Is Not Here.
  33. I don’t understand why life keeps trying to teach me lessons I don’t want to learn.
  34. I want an honest relationship. no secrets. no lies. no cheating.
  35. I fell in love because of a smile, but I stayed in love because of your heart.
  36. If you don't like my attitude Quit talking to me.
  37. The hardest part of acting like you don’t care is knowing how much you actually do.
  38. Silence may be golden, but duct tape is shiny and silver.
  39. Hey Karma – I have a long list of people you missed.
  40. “Life is so short – so smile while you still have teeth!
  41. I’m not short – I’m concentrated awesome.
  42. My teacher calls it cheating. Well, I call it teamwork.
  43. At the end of every day, I wish that life would ask me “Do you want to save your changes?
  44. I still remember the days when blackberries and apples were just fruits.
  45. They say that winning isn’t’ everything. Why do we keep score then?
  46. To meet you was fate. To become your friend was a choice. Falling in love with you was out of my control.
  47. I’m not afraid of dying. Death doesn’t scare me either. It’s losing you that frightens me the most.
  48. I may not be perfect but I'm always me.
  49. Life is taught me a lot of lessons but I bunked those classes.
    Life is taught me a lot of lessons but I bunked those classes
    Life is taught me a lot of lessons but I bunked those classes
  50. A meaning full Silence is always better than meaningless words.


Hope you like the Collection of Best Whatsapp Status. Don't forget to share with your friends.

Check Also: Whatsapp Status Video




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post