Attitude Whatsapp Status || BaBa NagRi

Attitude Whatsapp Status

Hey, friends in this article I am going to share the Attitude Whatsapp Status. Use this Attitude Status show your attitude to your friends, girlfriends, boyfriends. 

Attitude Whatsapp Status
Attitude Whatsapp Status

Attitude Whatsapp Status

I'm not changed it's just I grew up and u should try too.

Don't be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.

Before you judge me make sure you are perfect.


Fake people have an image to maintain real people just don't care.

Your WhatsApp status say's online... If you online then why aren't you texting me?

I'm not perfect but I'm limited edition.

Don't take my kindness as a sign of weakness.

It's my life so keep your nose out of it.

My attitude depends on the people in front of me.

I am me and I won't change myself for anyone.


I'm not changed it's just I grew up and you should try too.

It, not my attitude it's my style.

Don't predict my future from my palm, I will make it with my own hands.

Jealousy is a terrible disease get well soon.


Excuse me !! I found something under my shoes ohh it's your attitude.

I'm not actually mad at you, I just want you to care.

Hope for the best, expect the worst and take what comes.

My silence is my attitude.

I'm better than your EX and better than your NEXT.


A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Hope you like my collection of 20 Attitude WhatsApp Status and don't forget to read other Whatsapp, Facebook Status and Also subscribe our youtube channel BaBa Ki Nagri for Whatsapp Video Status

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post